Saturday, June 26, 2010

it's been too long!!!



it's been too long since we posted here on the blog. please forgive us. we've still just been savoring melissa's good report and enjoying time spent with family. quick update.....she is continuing to do well and is steadily regaining her strength. thank the lord!!! she will have another pet scan three months from her last one, so that will most likely be sometime in august. we so appreciate your continued prayers. wanted to share with you a fabulous picture i received tonight via text. doesn't matter who you're rooting for, you gotta love this pic of melissa(in the ball cap)with her sister in law, rachael, at the reds vs. the indians game tonight in cincinnati!!! when i think of where we were in her journey at this time last year, i am completely overjoyed and thankful to god to see that beautiful smile on her face. don't know what some of you are facing, but want to tell you.....hold on!!! the hill is worth the climb.....the view at the top is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god is good.

p.s. the indians lost, but she texted that the dippin dots were great. :)

michelle

3 comments:

Charlene said...

As I sat staring at this beautiful picture with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes, I couldn't help remember the week I stayed with you in the hospital, watching you struggle just to get out of bed, then gaining strength to walk one lap around the unit, adding more laps as days went by. You amaze me! God be praised!!!! I love you!

FrancisMoore said...

Absolutely beautiful. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Francis Moore/ First Church

nics09 said...

I am so happy to see this picture. You remain in my prayers. Thank you for praying for me. I also have a good report to share - God is good!

Nicci (Debbie's friend)