Wednesday, March 3, 2010

going home!!!

yes, that's what i just said!!! if all continues to go well, melissa will more than likely get to go home on friday!!! she is thrilled. we all are. i will know more details tomorrow and will update the blog. her count was only 1.4 today. however, she could still get to go home as she is a cord blood transplant and it takes the white blood cell count longer to rise in those cases.

i will keep you posted. thank you so much for all of your prayers!!!

god is good!!!
michelle

2 comments:

Jess said...

That would be awesome for her to go home on Friday!

Praying that you are able to, Melissa!!!

Hopesrising said...

Michelle.. I don't post here but I do pray for Melissa daily. I am so happy her counts are rising. I have Nhl although I have not had a transplant yet. I have friends who have and its a long process. I will continue to pray for her and your family.