Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Best THANKSGIVING Ever!

I received a call from my nurse this morning. She had a little extra "pep" in her voice. My heart is overflowing with thanks to the Lord to know that EVERYTHING IS SHRINKING in size and activity levels!!!!!!

Do you know how wonderful it was to receive this news....I KNOW YOU ARE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH ME RIGHT NOW! (not suggested for those over 70.)

Thank you, Lord, for yet another piece of refreshing news and renewed hope! I know there is still a long road ahead, but let's give Him the praise for this today!!!

I don't know any more details yet as far as what is next....when and where. I will let you know as soon as I do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love you,
Melissa

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Whoooooo-hoooooo!!!! I can't get over how awesome this is! And what awesome timing too--the day before Thanksgiving! You really are a true example of faith, Sis--to show it during the good as well as the tough times is hard to do, yet you've done that! I'm dancing with you right now, but not in the rain...in the bright sun this time! :) Love you!!!

FrancisMoore said...

What wonderful news!!!God is good. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Francis from First Church

Kristi said...

What wonderful news Melissa! So happy for you. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Katrina said...

yay!!!

Cramer said...

My dear Melissa! I am ecstatic with this wonderful news. Praise God for answering our prayers. I praise God for you being such a Godly example for Him through this time. I think about you daily and love your and your family!

Rachel and John said...

Melissa!
That is wonderful news!! I continue to pray for you all the time and it is so awesome to see everyone's prayers answered!! I will continue to keep praying especially for further treatments. This Christmas is going to be so special for both of us. Thank-you for all your prayers for me and your encouragement!!
Love,
Rachel Meholick

The Burgess Family said...

YAHHHHHH!