Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October

The prayer calendar is back! Please take a minute to go to that site to sign up for a day to pray for Melissa. We know many of you pray for her every day, but it will be an encouragement to her to visibly see who is covering her in prayer that day.

I already added those of you who I thought wanted certain days continuously. Please tell me if I missed you, or gave you the wrong day.

Right now, she is receiving the first round of a new chemo regimen. Please be praying that this new chemo will prove to be effective in treating her lymphoma. Also, pray for Doug and the kids while she is away this week.

Click here to sign up on her prayer calender! You can either leave a comment or email me at jenniferbergey@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

Rebecca W said...

Please add Mondays in October for me to be praying for Melissa and family. I am believing in Gods unwavering love, comfort, peace and healing!

Jenn said...

Thanks, Rebecca! I added you on. It's always great hearing from you! :)