Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please Pray

I just got a phone call from my sister. Her fever is back with a temperature of 102, so she needs to go get everything checked out. This is a surprise frustration for her as she has been doing so well lately, with lots of energy.

She wanted me to ask that you pray for 2 specific things:

1)That the kids stay settled peacefully as they miss their mother when she is away.

2) That she could possibly receive the necessary antibiotic treatment at the closer hospital she is going to now. Otherwise, she will be admitted to the hospital downtown Indy.

I'm going to throw in a third: Please pray for Miss to have peace of mind and heart as this is an unexpected thing to do.

Thanks in advance for your prayers! I'll let you know as I hear more.

3 comments:

kerri said...

praying tonight.
Love you all of you,
Kerri Stetler

Cramer said...

Still praying! She came to my mind last night at work...I pray it's nothing serious. Tell her LOTS of people love her!
Kathy

Carrie McIntire said...

Praying for you Melissa. The ladies group at my church prays for you regularly too. God Bless