Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lauren Grace turns Four!

I wanted to share some pictures of our sweet Lauren Grace's birthday party. We had a wonderful time with all of our family. She wanted a mermaid party...specifically an Ariel mermaid party. A mermaid party she had! Thank you, Jesus, for our precious daughter who brings us so much joy and even more laughter!

(The last few pictures show the greatest little performers in the world...Caleb is great on the guitar, Lauren is the lead singer and a dancer, and Audrey is the cutest little tip-toe dancer ever!)
























(Please be sure and read the post below. Jennifer gave an update on my latest medical info....and we will learn even more as far as future treatments after my doctor's appointment tomorrow. Thank you for all of your prayers! Melissa)


4 comments:

Derek and Debbie said...

Love the pictures. Such a fun party!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Looks like she had a great party. I love the dress she is wearing. Too cute. I think my favorite picture is the one where she is holding up a brown and green dress and has her hand on her hip. Love the band you guys have! :)

Pamela said...

Looks like Lauren had a great Bday! The pics are so cute! :)

Jessie said...

Your children are beautiful!!!! We pray for you often and I check your blog daily. Oh and from what I can see of your pics I think we may have the same or very similar dining room table! :)