Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Good Update

I just looked at the date of my last post, and I am in shock at how quickly these past couple weeks have gone by. My time in Indy with my sister was more wonderful than words. I have since returned to PA and returned to teaching, so my posting is not quite as frequent.

I would like for everyone to know, though, that she is doing great! I speak with Miss often on the phone, and she sounds better and stronger each day.

She did have her CAT scan this past Monday. She and Doug will find out the results at their next appointment which is next Thursday, March 12th.

I know they would appreciate your prayers as they anticipate the appointment over the next few days! And THANK YOU so much for the many, many prayers that have already been spoken on her behalf!!

Love and appreciation to you all!

Jenn

3 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Praying for peace while you wait for the results and praying that the cancer is on it's way out!! !

Amy said...

Glad to hear that you are sounding stronger each day! Praying that God's will is done through everything.
Love,
Amy, David & Courtlyn Hoover

Melody Culver said...

Dear God, I give you Thursday March 12, 2009. I claim that day as your miracle day for my friend Melissa. Lord, we thank you in advance for the ways you have provided for this dear family. Lord, I pray specifically for Doug, the husband and father of this family who wants to "protect" his wife. Help him Lord, to trust you in all situations. With much prayer on your behalf. Love, Melody Culver from 1st church.