Monday, February 23, 2009

Life at Home

Once again, I do apologize that I have not updated more since Miss came home on Wednesday. I have literally just been loving every minute of being here with her before I leave Wednesday morning.

She has been doing very well. Seems to me to be getting stronger every day, although she does get pretty tired easily, which is all expected.

The kids are actually in Kentucky just for a week of Miss being home. Although she'd love to see them immediately, this is giving her that much needed rest she needs for a few days. They will probably be home this Thursday. I wish I could be here to catch some pics for everyone to see.

Her next scan is scheduled for this coming Monday, March 2nd. Please be praying about that!! (I know that goes without saying!) We are obviously hoping to hear good news that the chemo and transplant is overpowering her lymphoma. The appointment with the oncologist is scheduled for Thursday, March 12th, when they will find out the results. That's a long time to wait, so please pray for continued peace for Miss and Doug while they anticipate the appointment.

At some point, I'd like to post some on here about some of my favorite moments I've had here with Miss, because there have been a LOT of them! We have had soo much fun these past two months!!! Until then, I'd like to thank you all for your prayers for her because we all have REALLY felt them!

Jenn

1 comment:

Aspiemom said...

I'm so glad you've had this time together. It's wonderful how close you are!