Monday, December 1, 2008

My Beautiful Sister

I wanted to write a little bit about my sister, Jennifer. Isn't she beautiful? She and her husband, Mike, traveled in from Pennsylvania to spend Thanksgiving with us. Needless to say, we had an incredible time with them. They are awesome individuals, and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. She began this blog for me several months ago after my diagnosis. She is such a blessing in my life, as is my other sister Michelle (who is just as beautiful as Jenn...). Both of my sisters are such gifts to me. They have walked with me every step of this uncertain journey, and I thank the Lord for giving them to me. (Actually, I am the youngest, so He gave me to them! Ha ha)
Thank you Jennifer for the creation of this blog. The Lord has used it as a bridge of information and updates to many family, friends, and churches on my progress. I am so grateful that it is a tool used to gather prayer warriors in time of need, as well as a way to express our praise to the Lord for what He is doing in our lives. Thank you....I love you so much!

Melissa

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You don't have to thank me, Sis...I'd do anything for you! We had soo much fun with you guys last week!! :) LOVE YOU!!!

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Just checking in. You look great!

lisamichellearnold said...

love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill said...

I have been following your Life adventure on your blog and facebook. I love this picture of you two "girls" and you look the same as I last saw you!! Tell your Dad I said Hi. Does he use the internet. I would love to get reconnected with him.
Bill
http://livefrompleasantchapeli.blogspot.com/