Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Caleb's Pirate Party (October)

Ending the evening fishing with Daddy with his new fishing pole and tackle box

Caleb and Lauren (acually Mr. & Mrs. Incredible) formulating a game plan for the...

The treasure chest pinata....filled with gold coins (actually chocolate coins!)

Caleb's second take on blowing out the candles...Lauren beat him to it the first time!

The pirates were sinking in the quicksand!

The most handsome pirate I've ever seen!
(Hope he doesn't see this...)

Caleb loved his new fishing pole!

Pirate Lauren

The treasure map in case we got lost

We took the birthday boy out for dinner on his actual birthday...
I love that he, who has his Daddy's personality, happily wore this.



2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

We had a Treasure Hunt birthday party for my son when he was about the same age. I did a birthday cake made into an open treasure, spilling with all kinds of treasures. We did a hunt for the chocolate coins you mentioned - I think if I remember right we filled a wheel barrow with sand and buried them in there.

Our pinanta was a disaster - none of the kids could hit the thing! lol

Your pictures turned out great! What fun memories!

Jenn said...

How sweet is the pic of Doug and Caleb fishing!! And the balloon hat pic cracks me up! Funny how wearing a giant eye ball on your head is cool when you're a child... :)