Friday, October 31, 2008

Home from Hospital

Missy was discharged today (Friday), and is now home from her first week of chemo. She's taking a nap right now, so I've not talked to her yet. I'll update more sometime after I talk to her!

Thanks for your prayers for her!

Saturday am update: Just want to add that after I did talk with her last night, she said she still was not feeling sick at all from this chemo, just very tired. That's a good thing! She was very glad to be discharged a little earlier yesterday at noon too.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Continued prayers!

3 Twisted Sisters said...

I'm so glad you're home and doing well! Please let me know if you need anything - I'm just a house away! jen

Amy said...

Missy, Welcome home. Our small group prayed for you, your family, and your doctors last evening. Please know that you and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. May God Bless you!

Amy
(PS - I'm a friend of your sister, Jenn)