Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Caleb and Lauren

During my visit to see Missy and Doug last month,
I took Lauren and Caleb for a wagon ride. One of their
favorite spots to play is a little park in the neighborhood
that has a huge tree with branches that grow along the ground.
Here are a few pics from that day!


This tree has branches that actually swoop down and grow
along the ground. It makes for a great playground for them!
Caleb demonstrated his climbing technique. Cute Bro and Sis
"Okay, enough already!

1 comment:

The Gifts said...

Missy,
We are rejoicing with you at the good reports you have received! As I am looking at the pictures of your kids, I am praying for each of you. I am praying that God will continue to heal you physically, and I am praying that he will strengthen and uphold you, Doug, Caleb, Lauren, and Audrey on this journey.

Kim